Designing a room is an act of self-expression. For girls, it is usually decorated with pink walls and stuff toys like Hello Kitty. For boys, it would have a touch of blue and red with toys like Superman. It symbolizes their preference that acts as a window to their soul. And bed cover plays a big part in the overall design of the room because it is the most used item on it more than desk and chair. However, are futon mattresses advisable to have covers on?
This article seeks to answer the inquiry by considering the details of the mattress and its capacity to be used with covers.
- It is covered with Micro-fiber.
- It has 15 gauge springs.
- It has elastic layers of foam.
- It has the Dimensions of 74”L X 53”W X 8”H.
- It has Twin and King sizes
The capacity for covers
Futon Mattress has a sharp edge. It means that people can put covers because it protects them item from cuts that may accidentally incur on them. Protecting the mattress is important because them item is made up of micro-fiber linen with 15 gauge springs. It is a delicate material that is partnered with elastic foam layers. By having perfect edges, people can put covers and be sure that it will not wrinkle out since the linen would stretch forth. So kids who chose twin size bed will not worry about removing the cover because of playfulness. Since the mattress has durable platform, it will not bend so much as to be removed from the bases. For adults, they can choose covers like stripes with black and white design in order to portray contemporary room design.
So people must try the item in order to express their personality through mattress covers that can edify the ambiance of rooms.
Cushion covers are used to protect the pillow inside and at the same time, as a home décor. Several covers are made and sold every day and normally, it is composed of many things.
Famous Materials Used in Cushion Covers
Usually, the materials of cushion covers determine where the pillow should be used. For example, it is intended to produce a luxurious or playful effect. There are several types to choose from and these are as follows:
- Chenille – This is the most common material of all. It is a French word which is often manufactured from acrylic, cotton, olefin, rayon, wool or silk. The texture of this fabric is bumpy and it is ideal for upholsteries.
- Cotton – This one is made from the fibrous substance and generally, these are considered because it is very durable. Cotton is known for many things such as being easy washable and its breathable characteristics.
- Cut Velvet/Velvet – This material is a kind of woven fabric which has the cut threads that are distributed evenly. The word “velvety” means “smooth like velvet and it can either be natural or synthetic. Because of this characteristic, most people choose it because it feels good on their skin.
- Jacquard – These are fabrics that produce very intricate or complicated patterns. This often portrays a sophisticated effect. Sometimes, it is not considered as a material but as a technique of weaving.
Importance of Materials Chosen
Each material has different characteristics therefore, it is important to choose a material that will suit your interest. When choosing a cover, you should look at the details of the design first to know whether you feel comfortable putting it in your room or not.
Also, since each material is made in a different way, their prices differ as well. so, take you time to compare each cover first and find out which works best for your budget.